Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lip works trends for s/s 10


Imagine this: You're tired, you're late, and you've only got 10 seconds to transform your face from barely there to breathtaking. What to do? If the runways provided any hints, it's to reach for a
lipstick in a saturated color. Glossy, matte, with a sheen or without, a swipe of some eye-popping lippy can do wonders in elevating your look without taking up your precious time. This season, corals and nudes are extra glamorous, while girlish shades of fuchsia and purple feel sassy on nearly any skin tone. To make the whole search easier, I have grouped the top 4 trends from the catwalk.

Nude - Don't be scared of the pale shade! Paired with a made-up eye, nude lips are utterly sophisticated. to get the exact or close to exact color of lipstick apply a dab of light foundation on your lips before applying your lipstick.



Coral - is a universally flattering color, and stains your lips for that perfect post-Popsicle look.





Fuchsia -
from a deep magenta to a neon-shade of pink, fuchsia lips feel really right for spring.



Purple - This unconventional hue is still going strong! Lilacs, violets, and heliotropes are all feminine without being saccharine.

All shades are On trend for spring,
I own all 4 of them, I choose colours to wear on the days that I wake up depending on the mood or hair style and which fabulous outfit I will be wearing.

EH X


1 comment:

Chiara said...

Hi! I like your blog and I use a photo of yours for my blog (http://dailyfashionwishes.blogspot.com/).
I hope it's ok.
I linked the photo to your blog.

Thanks a lot,
Chiara