Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I was searching the net & found my old BLOG from 2 years ago when I was in Melbourne & as I sat & looked through all the old posts I was taken back down memory lane. I sit here waiting for my first born daughter PEACH ARDEN HOLDER to wake up from her day snooze & I am excited to announce I am going to start blogging agin......! I love it so much & its not just a city thing its an every day women kind of thing.

Well where do I begin, a lot has happened in the 2 year gap.... I am no longer the Head Stylist of Forever New in Melbourne (Bourke St) but I love them dearly & miss all who I worked with. Now I am still a devoted loving wife to the most amazing man walking on this earth & a Mother to the most delightful 1 year old girl you would ever lay eyes on & we are expecting our 2nd child in September.... I am still working in the fashion industry at a cute little boutique twice a week styling & assisting everyday women in their wardrobe choices...I have my own successful business EMMAHOLDERSTYLING which consists of personal styling, event styling, make up (weddings, formals, personal shoots any events), hair styling & my much loved hobby of photography. We no longer live in the city (sad face) but live close to family & friends on the Clarence Valley Northern NSW a cute heritage listed town of Grafton. I LOVE this city more than anything & the people we do life with......they make it all worth it.

So bare with me as I keep you up to date in my new season of LIFE & recap the last 2 years in the following posts...........

My FIRST blog back I want to share my love & thoughts for a beautiful Girl called LillIan Burger who is a beautiful young women who shaved her hair for the leukemia foundation & raised well over the amount she ever thought possible...These image are of her post shave I styled,  did her Make up & photographed her in our backyard....I wanted to capture the raw, the beauty within her as she is a shining light......see for yourselves......With love Emma Holder xo






No comments: