Saturday, June 8, 2013

LAUREN BOWMAN

Lauren Nay......oops I mean Lauren Bowman 

There is something very special about this woman...Those of you that are privileged to know her would know exactly what I'm talking about...There is something very special about this  brown haired, green eyed beauty...It's hard to put into words the beauty she posses & it's a very deep inner beauty that radiates from her... She has a classic beauty that only few people are graced with & the most amazing thing is; Lauren wouldn't even know how much beauty & wonder she posses....HUMBLE, kind & generous are the first of many words that describe her to the core... Her smile lights up the room....Her happiness is infectious...!!

I was honoured to be asked to do her wedding make up including her girls & her Mum. Just to spend some time with her & her family on such a momentous day was a pleasure..I was thrilled to be the one to enhance her already AMAZING & bold features.. Her eyes are a piercing green & as they say "The eyes are the windows to your soul"... When I look into her eyes I see sincerity & a genuine spirit...So for her very special day we couldn't not do a glamour brown copper smoking eye....

I arrived at the family home around 7 & the 2 talented & amazing local hair stylists Demi & Kate were there prepping & may I add the hair was a stand out...From the moment I walked in the door there was a sense of calmness in the air.. Lauren would have to be one of the most relaxed brides I have ever worked with.. So calm, relaxed & genuinely extremely happy.... Even a spot of rain & a cold wind didn't even change the mood... She said to me it's not about that, it means more to us becoming husband & wife, 2 becoming 1 FOREVER ( I know right melted my heart, she is amazing)...

To say the least she was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever worked on...!!! Here are some of  the images from the day... 

The photographer is one of our bestest friends in the world Tim Ashbrooke of Ashbrooke media.....He captures true LOVE in it various forms... Check out his page on the link below & enjoy viewing one of the most radiant brides I've ever laid eyes on & worked on....!

http://www.facebook.com/ashbrookemedia

With love EH xoxo


















No comments: