Thursday, May 16, 2013

INSPIRATION BOARDS WORK

I've been doing this thing since I was YOUNG @ like 12 years old " making DREAM | MOOD | INSPIRATION | GOAL Boards".... From anything like Make up, Hair, Fashion, home, styling of a shoot/ wedding...!!! ANYTHING I love them so much as I'm such a visual person I need it out on a white / cork boards / covering my walls, show casing the exact topic I'm working with & whats inspiring me & or whats in my head..!

So this year we are deciding to either build a new house from scratch & or revamp / restore an older style house (not renovate though) just revamp paint or wall paper some walls, rip carpet up ect ect... But I've decided that the style that I most want the house to be is a mix of THE HAMPTONS | SHABBY CHIC | BRIGHT & BOLD..... Okay I know 3 different looks but I'm going to make it work (with the love & help from my husband & family right ) I will make it work.....!
Why I love these 3 looks is as follows;

The HAMPTONS - is Casual, relaxed open plan living but done in a classic and very sophisticated way. The look is bright and breezy, plenty of natural daylight with discreet window treatments to really let the light pour in. Big white balcony's with outdoor living just as important as indoor living...








SHABBY CHIC- is  up cycled rustic looks mixed with antique & vintage... Florals & crystal sitting back with rustic textures & DIY looks...! Soft feminine, lace, floral fabrics, antiques and vintage accessories, and a white and pastel color theme..









BRIGHT & BOLD- not being afraid to use Texture, pattern, color I.e feature walls & splash's of color & huge feature pieces throughout my home...









All 3 styles are unique & very much inspire / empower & reflects our personality & style as our very own family sanctuary...I want to focus on the outdoor aspect being just as important as the inside with our growing family & 2 very important requests will be 1. a man cave shed out the back for my husband & his possie...2. A very lush indoor STUDIO | STYLE BAR for myself...!

Be INSPIRED & stay INSPIRED beautiful's...

With Love EH xo

No comments: