Monday, September 6, 2010

be inspired & stay inspired







I am a visual person and love looking at images that amaze and inspire me. I don't like books to be closed in a book shelf I need to see them. On the coffee table or on my bed side table on my mood and inspiration boards. Often I carry them around with me daily to work and read on my lunch break. I love reading and being inspired by respected and talented designers, stylists, authors, fashion Icons and anyone that loves beauty and glamour.
Above are my top ten books along with Vogue, Harper's, Madison and Russh Magazine. I love the editorials and the fashion boundaries that continue being pushed and stretched on a daily basis. I want to be up to date with the latest trends, hair styles, make up and new up and coming Designers. It is my job to know whats hot, whats not and most importantly whats right for you.
If your in need of some inspiration these are the books you should check out. And remember go to your local library to consume yourself and get out of the house and into a different surrounding.
EH x

No comments: