Saturday, September 11, 2010

Let love be your highest goal








There is a very special person I would like to honour right this minute.
My husband Benny John Holder.
He is my biggest inspiration.
He Inspires me on a daily basis all day every day.
He is the best friend to have. The most amazing loving lover to ever want and he is the best man to be married to. He posseses the qualities of the most high. He is supportive and is the most kind and fun loving person you could ever meet. He makes me laugh endlessly.
He is beautiful, tall dark and handsome he is the best looking man I have ever set eyes on. I can not wait to bring up a family and get old together and laugh, love on this journey of life.
I just can't wait to snuggle him and never let him go.
The verse above from Corinthians is a verse we based our relationship on. This has been the foundation of our relationship since we first met.
The very top images were the front of our wedding invitations.
EH x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are a very special couple. The most beautiful couple. A rare thing to see, You both influence everyone in your world. You both bring out the best in people you spend time with. Such an amazing young couple I am honoured to know you both. xx

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful words and such a wonderful couple....x

Anonymous said...

Amazing young couple. You are a great team. You compliment each other. So right for each other and so inspiring to see. Al

Anonymous said...

One of many of my fav posts to date. You make a beautiful couple and a healthy marriage. Blessed are those who know you. I live in the states and I want to be a part of your world in Aus. Of you ever come to America pleas contact me. I have emailed you some questions regarding fashion and my details too. I'm a fan of you Emma Holder. Penny x