Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Face To Watch















How amazingly beautiful is this girl ! Watch this face very closely My very genetically blessed friend will be the next Miranda Kerr if she had a passion for modeling that is! but Natasha Aylward is more than happy to be at Uni studying. She is so very modest and down to earth. I'm going to send her portfolio away. It will be another Miranda Kerr story ! Not only is Tash smart & genetically blessed but she has impeccable style. Natasha was the model for Paradise Island The Madeline French Label . She walked through the door wearing short ripped denim short a white billowy T tucked in to her shorts and the cutest ankle boots you have ever seen, I made her wear those boots for the entire shoot! And to top it off an over sized black studded bag hanging from her arm..She looked HOT !!! And Again Watch this space !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is just beautiful. I didn't even notice the necklace as I was engaged in her beauty.xx

Anonymous said...

What agency is she with now after these images Mrs EH as I would like to use this beauty for upcoming events.x

ARDEN and WINSLOW said...

She is not with an agency as yet but if you would like o email me the details and I can pass them on o her. EH x

Anonymous said...

I will be watching her face! She is stunning.she will be famous soon enough. sky x