Monday, June 28, 2010

Samantha Keating


















Smart, funny, humble, beautiful, talented, stylish, polished are only just a few words that come to mind when I think of Samantha Keating.
I’m blessed enough to know Samy k, she was one of my bridesmaids & may I add that she designed and handcrafted 8 pairs of fresh water pear drop earrings for the bridal party & They were magic.
Samantha Keating lives on the sunny Gold Coast. She juggles her time between study & creating some of the most amazing individual pieces from intricate lace and fresh water pearls to vintage cross’s and trinkets that impress the likes of me. She also designs a mens range which my hubby and friends never leave the house without.
Samantha has her own unique style and has plenty of fans women of all ages and walks of life. I was lucky enough to style and capture her last collection. We chose to make the shoot a little edgier. We wanted the contrast between the black lace and the black balloons to showcase to her collection. To finish off with bright red lipstick and a killer smile to match.

And yes you guessed it? It is her modelling her own range I know smart move, she is easy on the eye and with her personality to match she is honestly one of the most gorgeous woman on the Gold Coast. Check out her collection on her website and pre order asap as she is in high demand. Watch this space for this up and coming young designer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so HOT. Everything about this is just fantastic. She is a very beautiful looking woman. x