Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Samantha Wills







How awesome is Samantha Wills ?? one word obsessed..

Samantha Wills has been described as Australia's biggest export since Vegemite! That was written by famous fashion writer Inez Mendoza. She is so beautiful,creative, tall, gorgeous and talented. If you are not familiar about Samantha Wills, you should be!!

Samantha wills established her self titled accessories label and gave up her modelling career to pursue her dreams and lucky she did celeb's like pink & Eva mendes, Rhianna are among her devotees. She has had her latest collection featured in Sex & the City sequel.

I have been lucky enough to have a wine and spend some time with the beautiful Ms Wills and she is amazingly humble and always bought back her success and inspiration to us, the consumer.

I felt like she was my long lost friend I even invited her to my wedding ;-)

She designed a ring two seasons ago called the "Emma" ring and I totally told her i inspired that!!

All jokes aside her pieces are amazing these pic's of SW & I were taken at a launch at the glorious designer forum on the Gold Coast and the white dress I'm wearing was a Camilla gown I wore to the reception at my wedding so its very special one.

But get onto her website and check out her range its divine all pieces her range are on my wish list !

No comments: