Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Forever Fashion







As well as free lancing I work full time in a fashion forward company Forever New. I have worked with many of the Australian labels but by far Forever New has stood out from the crowd. It is my Fashion first destination & should be yours too!
The company have many talented and amazing designers. The planning team have their finger on the pulse as they are always a step ahead in the Australian Fashion Industry as they travel the globe and stay eagerly tuned into the forever changing global fashion whelm.
I'm not only a fan, Nicole Richie has recently visited Australia and described Forever New as “Fabulous” & one of her favourite fashion brands in Oz.
Nicole Richie was featured in Grazier magazine this week wearing our Frankie bilker jeans. From statement pieces to everyday wear “Forever New” has gorgeous garments to suit everybody of every age! From complete outfits to wardrobe overhauls. The price point is breath taking, I think I may have squealed today when my blonde double breasted cape Jacket arrived in store and the price tag was amazing. Also with the quality of the highest standard I have seen yet.
I had the pleasure of styling Ex Bardot singer Tiffany Wood for a complete outfit for race day on the Gold Coast. We chose the long sleeve cream lace dress with structured shoulders (the same style I used for SK shoot but black).I teamed the outfit up with our Georgia beige ankle boots (a must have this winter I already have a pair in my wardrobe as we speak)Also a beige clutch which was not photographed. To top of the outfit we didn't have the exact headpiece in store. I wanted leopard and black to really Complete and incorporate something a little different.She is stunning!
Last but definitely not least Delta Goodrem ! She will be launching the new collection La Vie en Rose next month in Melbourne performing and wearing head to toe Forever New. I know right I’m a little bit too excited I will capture every minute of it for you & me!

No comments: