Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inspiration


I am a visual person I love photo's magazines & books !! However I can't keep them closed in the book shelf or photo's in an album. I have them out throughout the house, covering my diary consuming my IPhone! They keep me inspired and I can look at one Image daily and take out so many different elements for a shoot or for a different way to wear a garment or a different way to style a client. Inspiration is all around us !

My Inspiration Board Includes:
• Twiggy- world’s first supermodel and all time fashion Icon.
• Marilyn Monroe - Hollywood glamour with an energy that captured the world.
• My Husband & I on our wedding day Pure Bliss he keeps me inspired and makes me smile all day everyday. He is my life!!
• Samantha Wills – A genuine, talented Beauty.
• Rachel Zoe - 21st century styling genius.
• Naomi Watts – Another Australian beauty one word effortless.
• Gwyneth Paltrow - Mother, Actress & another beauty = Triple threat.
• The Olsen Sisters – Their book Influence is my daily inspiration.
• Diane Kruger – She always looks effortlessly stylish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your style Emma! it incorporates the elegance of an old soul with the beauty of a modern twist. Your inspiration from strong women gives inspiration to us all. I will look to you for style, of fashion, of life. Samy.