Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Raw Talent





"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different !!"

These photographs are from Our wedding day and when I saw these pictures for the first time I cried!! Our photographer was Tim Ashbrooke! Along with his beautiful wife Julie & kids Bell & Ethan they are very special to Benny & I. They Blessed us by Capturing our day and just being a big part of our lives!
It was Tim's first wedding and It definitely won't be his last. You would never have guessed hey. He is such a talented photographer and he has a wicked sense of humour to match. I put Coco Chanel's quote up on the start of this post because that's just what He did. We wanted our wedding to be different and to reflect our personality. When Benny & I asked Tim to capture our day he said "are you sure" and we knew we wanted him. I have seen his previous work and he has a distinct style throughout every collection. When I look at his work I feel as though I'm there or i feel the emotion in the face of the image. Its undescribable until you stop and look at his photography, its an art form.
Our Family played a big part in our wedding all our sisters and brothers & Mother's & Grandparents stood next to us and and my amazing father in law married us. I just love my family and friends.
He really captured the raw emotion of our special day. Be sure to check out his website and see just how creative and talented this man is & enjoy being moved by his work.

No comments: